Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Friday everybody!


This week's theme for Project 52 is "What do my pets do all day?"


Basically, they are having almost the same routine everyday.


Having lunch and dinner together, but sometimes one of them will be naughty..


Yeap! That is Lulu (Pug) trying to ATTACK poor Piggy (Puggle)


A Day


They love to take sun bath on balcony, and barking on neighbor's dogs or squirrels.


A day in the life-3 copy


Each of them have their own spot for nap time.


Sofa will always be Piggy's top option!


A day in the life-2 copy


During winter time, they love to cuddle!


A day in the life-6 copy


-- The End --


Next we have Silver & Pixel Photography

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love that PIggy is hiding as if to say "Mom, not now, I'm sleeping"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puggles in a laundry basket! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one! What a day for Piggy and Lulu! I have two pug nieces, and I love their character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the nap-time photo on the couch. And so wish my two would cuddle with eachother like that!

    ReplyDelete